08:43


Can you hear the whispers that I swallow
Can you smell the perfume of my cry
Can you tell the steps that I'll follow
Can you touch the time that passed me by ...
While I watch the moon that gentle smiles
And see the stars that twinkle near
I feel the rhythm of my heartbeat
And I can't avoid one more tear
And when I think of those eyes of yours
With such light that make me shiver
I wonder how it'll be next time
When I have the chance of having you near me
In the moment that I write this lines
Somehow I know I’ll dream of you
I let my thoughts run through my mind
And still have time to say "I LOVE YOU !"

And then, I fall asleep...

Dos meus primeiros "escritos" em inglês... algures lá por 2006

[2008/10/03]

Posted by Picasa

3 Responses to "In Love..."

  1. Seagul Says:

    Pacanina - será que a Tracy Chapman não quererá cantar isto???
    Ficava bem na voz dela!
    Beijinho.
    Gina

  2. Unknown Says:

    Amiga...

    Só se pagar muito bem :D

    Bigada pelo elogio... será que lhe sinto um brilho na voz?? Porque será??

    :)*

  3. lampejo Says:

    Lindas palavras.
    O amor é uma linguagem universal.
    Beijinhos!

Enviar um comentário